Saturday, January 01, 2011

Messing around with Jabberwacky the AI that talks to you...


I've been messing around with the various Chatbots around the Internet. This post, I will be playing around with the Jabberwack AI.

The AI is the one in black.

The plans you stole from the death star.
I don't want to talk about that.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
I'm not looking for anyone. You are getting annoying.
I'm annoying you?
Too late for that.
I am sorry...not!
Pretty please!



I then use Work It lyrics

Is it worth it, let me work it I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it It's (I put thing down, flip and reverse it).
You're not speaking.
(I put thing down, flip and reverse it).
No, that is a fact that you are a robot.
To find out how hard I gotta work ya.
What is AI? Artificial intelligence?
I'd like to get to know ya, so I can show ya Put the pussy on ya, like I told ya.
Really?






Name and rank.
You are a funny one. What is my name?
Yes.
I would not have guessed. Most guys I know are a bit dense.
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.
What the heck is that.
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong is a greeting.
Greeting?



Then the AI gets smart with me...



Are you an AI.
No, I have REAL intelligence. Burn!
RI.
Cleverbot, you're not so clever.
I am not a Cleverbot.
Anyway.
Cleverbot more like Neverbot.
Don't be so critical of yourself - you are clever!






Who programmed you?
Myself.
Really, who is your maker?
The Great Creator.
The one that created V'ger?
I don't have a creator.
Programmer.
Talking about yourself, eh?





No your momma.
I don't think you are; she doesn't like computers.
Your momma is so fat...
Cool.
When she farts tornadoes form behind her.
Did they maim her horribly?


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47