Monday, January 31, 2011

Pillow Wig (Nice)


While searching for pictures of Mark Pillow…for research and not for my own Mark Pillow collection, I came across this little gem of a photo from this blogger.  It is called a Pillow Wig and has nothing to do with Mark Pillow or Superman, but I kind of like the design.  I’m sure some hipster has donned one of these things to be “ironic”. 
Wearing a Pillow Wig gives you the opportunity to sleep pretty much anyway, including while driving your car…wait a second.  I take a lot of naps, and I’d love to get my hands of one of these things.   Designer Joo Youn Paek may have a good thing going on here.  Has anyone seen these things in North America?
Maybe we can combine the Snuggie with the Pillow Wig? 

They are Legion.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47