Tuesday, January 04, 2011

EZ Cracker


EZ Cracker
And, Pudding! This woman scares me...a lot. I didn't realize it until someone mentioned it in the comments that this is the Snapple Lady.
The company that created the product had this to say about the re-editing of their video. ((Glad you liked our original that we posted to youtube enough to spoof it...nice job. Pretty hilarious. Well done. ))
I am not sure if the guy was being sarcastic or genuine.
I watched this funny video of this “Amazing” kitchen tool. I do in fact hate having egg shells in my food, but it takes skill cleanly cracking an egg. Since I have no skills, I just buy egg yoke already in a carton.
There are a lot of funny YouTube Poops making fun of this stupid invention. Here is the original version.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47