Monday, January 10, 2011

Auto Correct


Because I don’t text much or like using my five-year old cell phone, I had no idea iPad users had this auto-correct problem with their texting.  So many people have had amusing mistakes that there is a website that collects these mistakes.  They call the website Damn You Auto-Correct.com.
Make sure to check out the site for some funny messages.
Here are a few of my favorite ones. 
 Pee-Drinking?  Hmm, do you even leave a tip for that serve? 
_________________________________________________________________________
 Something tells me if they did this for that Pizza girl, she wouldn't be as angry.  
_________________________________________________________________________
 You can go so many ways with the Uranus comment.  Hey, it is Uranus and you can do what ever with it.  
_________________________________________________________________________
This one is the gift that keeps giving because the multi auto-corrects.  In what state does one have to watch their steps in that kind of "rain"?  

2 comments:

Nick said...

Hilarious. I hate autocorrect with a passion.

Semaj said...

I had no idea it was such a problem or that there was a auto correct feature. I know a lot of RPGs had them before voice feature

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47