Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pics for all

Orlando: “If we hurry up and win this battle, I can start filming Pirates of the Caribbean sequels.”

________________________________________________

Your friends are with you, Orlando, let’s hope they last the night.

___________________________________________

Irons: I farted, I wonder if any of them will notice it…

_____________________________________________

“Call me Ra's Al Ghul Qui-Gon MacGregor”

________________________________________________

We've lost the color.
___________________________________________

Orlando: “Call me Legolas one more time, and I’ll kill you where you stand.”

Guard: “How about Will Turner?”

______________________________________________


Nothing like a little girl on girl action, wait hold on a minute…doh, strike that! Delete! Delete!

______________________________________________________________________

Qui-Gon Jinn: “Do you hear that?”

Orlando: “Yeah.”

Qui-Gon Jinn: “That is the sound of a thousand terrible things headed this way, critics.”

Orlando: “Hmmm... yousa point is well seen.”

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47