Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Monkey Island great Lines


I love the Monkey Island series, it’s one of the funniest game series out there, and the best writing as well.

Here are some funny lines from the Curse of Monkey Island, enjoy. Comes from Imdb.com

Cabana Boy: Let me see your membership card and I'll let you through!
Guybrush Threepwood: You don't need to see my identification.
Cabana Boy: I don't need to see your identification.
Guybrush Threepwood: I'm not the pirate you're looking for.
Cabana Boy: You're not the pirate I'm looking for.
Guybrush Threepwood: I can go about my business.
Cabana Boy: You can go about your business.
Guybrush Threepwood: Move along.
Cabana Boy: Move along, move along... hey! Your mind tricks won't work on me, boy!

_____________________________________________________

Guybrush Threepwood: Do you expect me to talk?
King Andre: No, Mr. Threepwood. I expect you to buy!

________________________________________________

Guybrush Threepwood: How can you see without eyeballs?
Murray: How can you walk around without a brain? Some things no one can answer.

_________________________________________________________

Guybrush Threepwood: Do you know anything about lifting curses?
Murray: Oh, right. I know a lot about lifting curses. That's why I'm a disembodied talking skull sitting on top of a spike in the middle of a swamp.
Guybrush Threepwood: You seem bitter.
Murray: I'm sorry. It's been a rough day.

____________________________________________________

Guybrush Threepwood: You've got to come! You're my only hope!
Voodoo Lady: No, Guybrush. There is another.

_____________________________________________

Guybrush Threepwood: [when you try to pick up one of the skeletons in the coffins]
[outraged]
Guybrush Threepwood: I don't need a rotting corpse!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47