Sunday, November 27, 2005

Random Thoughts (Busy Edition)


Link.
dont name your child that.

Random Thoughts

~Man, I’ve been very busy this weekend. I have to complete four newspaper articles for my media writing class. And, I have to make some headway on my 7-page report. This is not going to be a fun Sunday.

~Thanksgiving was pretty good; I enjoyed the food and the company. My brother wasn’t able to fly in from CA because of a bad cold he has.

~Saw Harry Potter last week, and loved it. Not sure which of the Potter movies are the best, this one was the way I’ve wanted the early ones to end up. Review coming in a week or so.

~The more I read about MGS4 the more I am looking forward to it.

~I spend a lot of time reading online; I’ve been reading up on the Legend of Zelda games at Answers.com. Even though I am more of an old school Sega guy, I am always curious about the continuity of the Zelda series take a look for your self, it’s a nice read

http://www.answers.com/topic/the-legend-of-zelda-series?hl=zelda

I am really interested in the Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask connection.

~I rented True Crime: NY, not bad not bad. I have to write up some thoughts about that as well.

~Time for some sleep before I dive back into all this homework.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47