Saturday, November 12, 2005

Baby Spice is Nice

Got keep them separated
___________________________________

Whoa whoa whoa, what’s Farnsworth Bentley doing in my Baby Spice post? I don’t know. He just kind of popped in there. Hmmm…

_______________________________________________________________
So tell me what you want what you really really want.

People always ask me “Yo, James, who’s your favorite Spice Girl?” (Actually they don’t)

I smile and say, “Baby Spice.”

I hate the Spice Girls more than the Devil himself, but I’ve always had a thing for Baby Spice. Not sure why.

So who’s your favorite “Spice Girl?

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Definitely Baby Spice. Emma's just naughty.

Semaj said...

Worst Spice girl, Scary Spice.

wierufhwre said...

They all look like transvestites.

Semaj said...

yeah, that first pic doesnt help, but man I still like Baby Spice

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47