Monday, November 28, 2005

Place your ad here

Kick your Ads

Today, in my media writing class, we talked about advertising. While discussing the subject, I came to realization that I completely block most ads from my mind. I don’t even pay attention to TV ads.

~I stop all flash ads whenever I can, as I look through web sites.

~Whenever I do look at something on normal TV (Not HBO), I quickly turn the channel during the break, and completely forget about going back to the channel. Which is probably the reason I don’t watch much Network TV.

~Whenever I listen to the radio and hear ads, I quickly turn off the radio or put in a CD. (I listen to more NPR than most people do)

~In theaters, I shut my eyes when the commercials come on before the trailers.

~I completely ignore all ads in magazines.

~If I see a billboard, I quickly turn my focus on something else.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47