Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Somebody needs to tell the Bobby Brown knock-off that it isn’t cool to dance on the dance floor all by yourself. There are like millions (thousands, thousands) of hot playboy bunnies running around.

_________________________________________________________

Okay, I am really in love, for real. The one on the left is vvveeeerrrrry nice.

______________________________________________________________

Uh, you’re at a Playboy party filled with the hottest chicks you’ll never get to date, and you’re talking on the phone. Not smart, bro.

__________________________________________________________
The three of them combined make up 1 and half brain cells. ____________________________________________________

Now this is my kind of party.

____________________________________

This guy is thinking: She really likes me, I know she does. She digs me, I just need to ditch my wife…
____________________________________________________________
Yeah, he’s not looking at her guess book. Check the eye-line

2 comments:

Jeff said...

There is just so much beauty in this world I can't stand it. God bless.

Semaj said...

So true. What I wont do to get invited to one of these parties.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47