Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dog story 2 (another day)

Poop Cleaner, Crap Slayer

You wanted a better dog story, so you got it. One day, I was running late for class, and I wasn’t able to take my dog outside to do her business. I ran out the door and headed for school. A few hours later, I came back home. I went to my room and opened my door. I noticed my favorite lamp was busted and on the floor.

There was a hint of stink in the air, as I stepped into my room. I looked down to see that I stepped into dog shit. Yes, fresh dog shit on my Nikes. Then the dog appeared from under my bed and proceeded to step in the dog shit. She then jumped on my pants, placing poop on my pants. I was pissed.

I had to take her outside, and clean myself, the rug, and the dog of crap. That wasn’t a good day.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47