Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Brannon Braga bashing time

Shut up BB

Brannon Braga says he's done with Star Trek

http://www.trektoday.com/news/141105_01.shtml

Comment: No sh*t, after dragging the rotting corpse of the Trek Franchise for almost ten years, it’s easy to say that. Braga should have never been in charge of Voyager or Enterprise. The arrogance of this guy amazes me to no end.

(("Just having come off so many years on the show and having done something different, I just don't think I would be ready now. Nor do I think they would necessarily ask me," he said. "If they came to me today, I would have to be very flattered, but politely decline."))

Uh, you should have said this when they came to ask you to develop Enterprise. You should have turned them down.

It’s writers like this that piss me off.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47