Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween the other Lame day.


Halloween sucks, but it shouldn’t for children.

Halloween sucks big time. I didn’t like it when I was child, so now as a grow dude, I hate it even more. Bill Maher mentioned it on his show that Halloween is child’s holiday. Then why are more and more grown people are dressing up for the dreadful day? It’s for the damn kids.

To show you how much I hate when people dress up for this stuff, I went to a Halloween party and didn’t dress up for it. So there…

For some reason, today it is acceptable for the cool grumps (sorry Star Trek term, it means grown ups) to dress like their favorite characters from their childhood past. The only grown folk that should be dressing up in costumes are the Fanboys, strippers and “extreme” sports fans.

And now I will make fun of photos of Halloween people.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Halloween rocks. One of the top three days to party, right up there with St. Patrick's Day and the 4th of July.

Semaj said...

I went to a Halloween party and had fun, in that regard you're correct. I just dont dig the "getups"

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47