Thursday, November 03, 2005

MySpace.com

I was bored one day so, I was looking through the urban dictionary .com I looked up

MySpace.com. Here’s what I found…

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's the ultimate game of testing your ego. It becomes a competition of seeing who has the most friends, so you add everyone you've made eye contact with in the past 6 years, constantly posting bulletins telling people to comment on your NEW PICZ PLZ or die. Also a way for every garage band ever to make a Myspace Music profile without even have talent and/or experience as other bands have. Also a new place for every hott girl in the world to prove how slutty they are by making a Myspace and putting pictures of themselve's where they only have 1/5 of their clothes on with the quote under it "I used photoshop to cover my boobs, So What."

a place for stalking with consent

Guy1: "Hey, um, aren't you on myspace?"
Girl2: "Yeah...fucking stalker..."

A license to stalk anyone and everyone who has access to this website.

A site purely developed to make you feel like shit. A huge popularity contest. A way for teeny boppers to conform themselves even more, and for internet pedophiles to finally find friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, of course I wanted to see more…In order for me to look at the pictures of hot women on My space.com, I had to sign up. Here’s my terrible myspace, which I will never use.

So here are some good-looking women from Louisville.

My space is for cool/good-looking people to feel better about their lives. No thanks Myspace.com, I’ll stick with Blogger.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47