Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm right and you're wrong (Okay, maybe not)

“Not everybody thinks like you, James!”

This statement was said to me by the Teacher of my Media class. I came across pretty strong about my thoughts on censorship and TV. Anyone that’s talked to me in real life, can tell you that I am quite expressive about my beliefs and political ideas. I don’t stand down either. She was right, but people should think like me. (Just joking.)

“You always think you’re right, don’t you?”

This phrase is said to me by people that get pissed when I argue with them too much. I hear this a lot at work.

Let’s combine the two…

“You always think you’re right, don’t you? However, Not everybody thinks like you, James!”

Sounds like a great bumper sticker.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Don't worry, James, she's wrong. You're always right.

Semaj said...

thanks, glitch, hee-hee

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47