Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Okay, I’ve learned my lesson on energy drinks. Don’t take too many.

~Bill O’Reilly stated. ((I’m glad the smear sites made a big deal out of it. Now we can all know who was with the anti-military internet crowd. We’ll post the names of all who support the smear merchants on billoreilly.com. So check with us.))

I really want to be on his hit list, not that I hate Bill O’Reilly, but because I would mind getting some strange Comments, calling me Anti-American or something. I even agree with some things O’Reilly has to say, not all though.

Ruthless Reviews went a step further and sent O’Reilly an email I found it funny. Here http://ruthlessreviews.com/rants/jonny/blacklist.html

~Someone from work decided he wanted to go to the military. He chose the Air Force. He went through the basic physical tests and the testing, which he scored pretty high. He went through all this and then backed out. Why? Because former recent military people talked him out of it. I wasn’t expecting that.

~I’m feeling better today; my cold isn’t as bad as before.

~Work has gotten rather busy the past few days, I myself did want it, but it looks like I am going to get some overtime. I can’t stand this job.

~Some people at work call me a dreary SOB, and I am.

~Aguilera weds and I want to know if she played her Dirty song at the wedding.

~Writing is going extremely well in my book. I got an idea while sitting at a table. Getting a great idea is one of the best things a writer can experience, besides getting published.

~Uh, have a happy Thanksgiving yo…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47