Friday, November 06, 2009

Snail Game and Space Harrier

The Sega Master System Snail Game!

I remember my friend Joey showing me this little gem. It is a free game that comes with the system. You have to turn on the SMS without a game inside. Then, you push a few buttons and the snail game appears.

And for your enjoyment, here is the old school Space Harrier videogame on the SMS.

I can’t even count how many hours I’ve played on this damn game. I would hum the catch tune as I blasted away at everything. It is a funny game because damn trees and bushes can kill you. But, you can blow up trees and bushes too. Way to keep up the environment, Space Harrier!

There was an updated version

I knew nothing about this remake. I’m not sure I like the dance beat version of the theme song.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47