Saturday, November 28, 2009

Steve Kragthorpe fired from Louisville

Steve Kragthorpe fired from Louisville

From the Courier Journal,

((The University of Louisville fired head football coach Steve Kragthorpe Saturday after a tumultuous three seasons.Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich said he made his decision “mid-week” and met with Kragthorpe in the morning to tell him of the decision to terminate his contract, which had two years remaining.))

I’m no sports fan and this is neither a sports blog, but it should be noted that the big news to come out of Louisville is the loser coach Steve Kragthorpe has been fired from U of L. He was able to get fired from his job from sheer suck-ness and without any sex scandals or other issues.

I hate going to sporting events and watching them on TV, but even I knew that Kragthorpe was a terrible coach. (I haven’t seen a single game from his losing seasons.) When you get a non-sports fans attention, you must be doing something wrong. Part of me feels bad for him, but he just wasn't cutting it.

From the school sports director, ((“I felt we needed to go in another direction and get the program on the track we all wanted to be on,” Jurich said at a news conference.))

I'll willing to bet if I got fired, it wouldn't sound this nice.

Anyway, I heard Best Buy is hiring, Steve.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47