Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Thoughts

Get your freak on, Katie!

Random Thoughts

~Crocodile Tears: I am always amazed when I get referenced from a site or message board. It seems I am linked to a cool site that explains idioms in a dictionary form. You can see the link is connected to my post on the crocodile tears page. In 2005, I wouldn't believe everything that has happened to me because of this blog. I still can't myself. BTW, I will be using this site like I do with the urban dictionary.

~Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: I rented the first DVD and I have to say I am enjoying what I am watching so far. The series follows closely with the continuity of the first two movies, but resets the events in Terminator III, but doesn't exactly ignore it either. Here's hoping the show doesn't turn the characters too emo.

~My Life in Ruins vs. I Hate Valentine's Day: I ended up getting confused and thinking these two Nia Vardalos movies were the same damn movie. Nia even wrote both movies. Let’s call them My Greek Wedding II & III.

~Michelle Banzer: A friend of mine is a fan of hers on facebook and I have to say she is one nice looking woman. If people want to know the difference between hot and cute, Michelle Banzer is hot. This is one of those girls you say are way out of your league.

~Is it wrong for me to say I find Katie Couric Sexy? And, how exactly did these drunk photo pictures get out there? I personally think they're rather tame to me, especially when you consider of the there are far worst photo scandals out there. This is just an older woman having a little fun that's all.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Semaj

Thanks for linking back to idioMeanings.com!

Love your blog!

Mike

Semaj said...

No problem, I'm enjoying your site and thanks again for the shout out on your site.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47