Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shrek Forever After (Shrek IV)

Shrek Forever After (Shrek IV)

Yes, that is the title for the fourth Shrek movie that's coming out on May 21, 2010. I'll admit that I liked the first movie and loved the second movie in the series. I thought those two movie combined were good pop cultural stories that gave a huge middle finger to Disney. The franchise hit the wall when they shoehorned in the third Shrek movie. It was by the numbers and not very funny.

With this supposedly being the last film in the Shrek main set of movies, Dreamworks can redeem themselves with this fourth movie. Though, I highly doubt it. Plus, I'm willing to bet this won't be the last one.

I would also like to point out that John Lithgow will be reprising his role as Lord Farquaad.

Is anyone really looking forward to this new Shrek IV?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47