Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag vs. The Insider

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag vs. The Insider

What a great video!

First off, is Spencer’s hair is extra Douche Baggy-ness in the video. I love how the interview turns into a five year old argument. Sure it is an act, but why not start a beef with someone like Ice Cube or that Transporter dude? As I stated before, starting a fight with the (Al Roker) wimpiest newsman in the world doesn’t make you a badass. Then you get owned by Roker is just priceless.

A billion didn’t tune in to see you, Heidi. And, maybe it's just me, but Heidi's face seems to be getting longer and longer. (I'm I calling her a horse face?)

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Thanks for the share! this was funny!

Semaj said...

I love how the interview falls off the rails at the start. then the childish arguments are great.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47