Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Things

Blade: “There are worst things out tonight besides Vampires. Like David Goyer and the IRS.”
__________________________________________

Random Things

~This is a great Twitter comedy bit: I'm a member of Facebook, but I still don't get Twitter. I love the attitude of this guy.

~FlashForward: While I haven't seen the latest episodes, I've come to really enjoy this show. While it doesn't hold a candle to Lost, it still is a pretty good show. I really like the more Sci-Fi elements more than family drama stuff. Okay, Joseph Fiennes is doing a Matthew Fox impression, but I'm fine with that. I still believe the creators of this how Brannon Braga and David Goyer could really screw this show up. Braga ran Voyager and Enterprise into the ground and Goyer, out of sheer arrogance, ruined Blade III. Goyer felt like he was just as skilled as the two directors before him on the Blade Series. He wasn't. Remember, they were also responsible for that mess "Threshold".

~Speaking of banned X-Boxes, there is word that there might be a way to sneak onto X-Box Live with your modded console. It would only take someone a matter of time before this happened.

~Check out video of Wall Collapse at a high school football game. It looks like some of the bricks landed on some cheerleaders. It looks like 12 of those students when to the hospital.

~Disney Pluto chases a child! What in the heck happened? I like the “concerned” grown up that tries to stop Pluto from chasing the child. Something tells me the child did something mean to the guy in the costume. At least the guy kept his costume on.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I'm enjoying FlashForward too. It's a bit silly, but lots of fun. Fiennes is a bit over the top, but it's cool.

Semaj said...

I'm hoping it doesn't fall under the same trappings as Blade the TV series and the Voyager shows. But right now, it is very promising.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47