Monday, November 30, 2009

Quartz (transformers watch)

Quartz (transformers watch)

While listening to the Mighty Sabo podcast, they mentioned the old Quartz watches that transformed into tiny robots. I remember having two of these watches. I believe I had the black one. But, they came in different colors. What was cool with the watch was it was actual functioning watch, but was also a toy too.

I remember every boy had one of these watches. I would totally sport one of these watches today.

Zico made the ones outside the US/Canada regions. However, I do remember some kids having the Zico ones though. You can buy one on E-Bay for about 25 bucks give or take.

Man, this brings back memories.
________________________________________

BTW, this picture of Megan Fox came up when I did a search for pics for this topic. I'm sure she is on the phone with her agent trying to get out of showing up for Transformers III.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47