Friday, October 10, 2014

RIP Jan Hooks

RIP Jan Hooks



From Huffington Post, ((Former "Saturday Night Live" star Jan Hooks died on Thursday. Her representative confirmed the news to HuffPost Entertainment, but had no further comment on Hooks' death. She was 57 years old. ))
I remember watching her on SNL way-way back in the day. This was around the time when Phil Hartman and others were on the show. I always liked her characters  and thought she was a funny lady, so this came as a shock to me. She was only 57.  They haven't revealed how she died. 
I of course fondly remember her from this...
Pee Wee's Big Adventure:  There's no basement in the Alamo
She really captured those annoying tour guides. 
By the way, when Jan says, “Do we have any Mexicans here today?”, Pee Wee's hand goes up! I never noticed that before.  What a great scene.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47