Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ashton Kutcher: You're rotten...and not fresh (RT that is)

Ashton Kutcher: You're rotten...and not fresh
Set expression to "default" setting. 
I watched about 30 minutes of the movie No Strings Attached on regular cable. (I did it to see Mindy Kaling and I think I really have a thing for her now.) And, I came to realization that maybe Kutcher sucks all around. If you've read my blog long enough, I really hate this guy a lot. I really don't think he has much talent at all.
Back in 2005, people still liked him, now I think people are finally seeing that he's just a shittier version of Nic Cage. I went to work today and asked a few people, “What's your favorite Ashton Kutcher movie?”
I got looks of total confusion and none answers. People really couldn't think of a good movie he's been in. One friend had answer. She said, “The Butterfly Effect”.
I shot back, “Have you watched that movie with 2014 eyes?”
And, I sort of still like Dude Where's My Car. But most if not all are total shit. So, for the sake of reaffirming my beliefs, I checked the holy site of Rotten Tomatoes for support. I actually was in total shock with how low all his movies are. Check it out. Don't take my word for it.


His highest rated movie is No Strings Attached (2011) with 49%. Heck, some of his movies even seem like the same thing. Like What Happens in Vegas and Just Married. Other than Dude, I can't seem to find anything else he's done that's I can even consider okay.   
It is like he likes to wallow in shit.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47