Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I have a career power point presentation due in the coming weeks. I think I am ready for it. I think I’ve gotten the hang of this power point thingy, even though I hate it.

~We’ll I signed up for three classes next semester, but I need another social science at the 300 level for full time. There’s not much to choose from. Plus, most of the good COM classes are already filled up.

~ Remember the Archie Comics? Was Jughead really Jughead's real name? What the hell was up with that crown? Did he hail from royalty?

~ Low mileage pit wolfies: Ever since the ending of the first season of Star Trek TNG, I always wondered what a pit wolfie meant? Why don't you come back later on, and you and me can find a couple of low-mileage pit woffies and help them build a memory.

What in the blue blazes does that quote even mean?

Does he mean picking up some young ladies and having a party?

~Any video that has a snowboarder taking down a model is okay in my book. Man, she goes down hard. Listen to the crowd. I wonder if the snowboarder did it on purpose to get her phone number, or myspace page.

~Can we please take away Britney Spears' car before she kills someone? She can't even park at a gar station. I do have a question. Why is she going to the gas station herself? Can't she have one of her people fill up the gas tank before she goes out? Let's for forget her blowing through a red light and parking her car in a handicap space. (Actually, as you already know, I enjoy going through red lights and getting caught by university police.) She also clips a photog too. It's Britney, b'tch.

~ It's already been a year since Michael Richards went off on his racial rant on stage. I can't believe it. Well, he's certainly in good company now with Dog the Bounty Hunter and Mr. Imus. Maybe he can befriend Michael Vick. They both need friends at the moment. Let’s make a reality show around these two.

4 comments:

MC said...

Well, there is always history... there is always history.

Semaj said...

that's true and the 300 lvl class involve a lot of writing.

Blayde said...

*reads Archies*

um Jug's real name was Forsythe P. Jones and teh beanie hat was his good luck charm.

Good thing you mentioned Star Trek TNG, been meaning to finsh that write up of Seasons 1 and 2

Semaj said...

Okay that clears it up. that hat always bugged me. I also never understood why Archie hung out with him.

Looking forward to your TNG reviews. I have to get around to writing up that Best of Both Worlds review.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47