Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Random News Things

Looks like someone forgot to wear their elevated shoes today, Tom.

Random News Things

The Great Debaters: It seems Denzel Washington has a new movie coming out that he's directed. You can check out the trailer here. I enjoyed Antwone Fisher a lot, so I'll give this one a chance too. I'm not too cool on the title of the movie though.

The Writers' Strike stops production on three sitcoms: I sort of happy about this because I hate the sitcoms that are on TV currently.

The people behind the new live action GI Joe movie clear some things up: I'm still not sure about this movie. Robots kicking the crap out of each other is one thing, but this probably won't work.

What Women Want: You when you go to a party and there's always that girl there that's had way beyond too much to drink? Here are some (not safe at work) pictures of a few girls have too much to drink, and then having their picture on their Facebooks!

Side note: I used to work with this fairly attractive young black girl named Angel. She mentioned that she was so drunk one time that she passed out in a middle of a party. She woke up the next day in the middle of the living room topless and didn't know where her shirt and bra went. More importantly, she didn't even know what the hell happened.

2 comments:

MC said...

I think the interesting tidbit for the Great Debaters is the fact that there are two different actors with the first name Denzel in it.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I just looked it up. That is strange.
Here's something from his Bio
(His biggest inspirations are Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Steven Spielberg, and George Lucas.)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47