Thursday, November 15, 2007

Forbidden Kingdom Trailer

Forbidden Kingdom Trailer

http://www.themovieblog.com/2007/11/jet-li-jackie-chan-forbidden-kingdom-teaser

Okay, I really like what I am seeing in this trailer. It looks amazing, and it has that Hero vibe. Isn’t this the movie Jackie Chan sort of bashed after he filmed it? Maybe, I’m wrong.

I’ve grown to like these types of movies. So I'm looking forward to seeing this. The plot seems more fantasy than actual historical events. I am fine with that too.

Taken from the rotten tomatoes: ((The film will loosely follow the Chinese Journey to the West tale, adapted with a Western twist -- an American teenager (Michael Angarano) is transported to ancient China, where he encounters the Monkey King (Jet Li), who transforms into the Silent Monk (also Jet Li), and a martial arts master named Lu Yan (Jackie Chan). See Jet Li's earlier blog posting about The Forbidden Kingdom production here.))

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47