Tuesday, November 13, 2007

10 Things I love and Hate About 10 Things I hate About You.

10 Things I love and Hate About 10 Things I hate About You.

Nope, I wasn’t forced into watching this chick movie by a female friend or anything. I just sat there and watched the stupid movie. I came to discover that it isn’t that bad, but not good.

1. Julia Stiles: Yes, I really think this girl is cute, not a bad actress considering that there are the far worst ones out there. When she’s not learning to save the last dance, she’s making lists about 10 things.

2. Julia Stiles doing a table dance: Yes, she gets in front of a party, while drunk, and dances to rap song. I would make another save the last dance joke, but I won’t. I could have had two hours of this.

3. Heath Ledger trying to play a high school student: This was just plain stupid, when he looked about 26 during this time. He was too old for the part.

4. Gabrielle Union playing a turncoat: She betrays her friend and attempts to date the jerk. I wasn’t a fan of her acting here. It could have been the writing.

5. Larry Miller is in this movie: You put Mr. Miller in your movie, and you take the chance of making it suck. He can bring down any movie just by his role. He sucks in this movie.

6. Fighting over a woman: If it took this much scheming to get a date with a chick, it’s not worth it. There comes a point when you say, “F’ that, I’ll find another.”

7. Many dull scenes: While there are some good scenes, there a lot boring scene too.

8. Annoying male characters: There a few wormy characters in this movie that I didn’t care for.

9. The stupid marketing of this movie: I remembered the ‘extreme’ way this movie was marketed, and it was ‘extremely’ dumb.

10. That old female guidance Counselor writing a romance novel: This could have been played up even more. As it is, it goes nowhere.

Heath: "I'll be playing in a cowboy movie. It has always been my dream to star in a western. You know riding a horse and all."
Julia: "Uh, the 'cowboy' movie is Brokeback Mountain. You'll be doing some ridin alright, just not on a horse."

2 comments:

Mayren said...

nothing you can say could ever make me forget the fantastico hair of Heath Ledger in "10 things I hate about you" i love him in "A Knight's Tale" too.

Semaj said...

lol, yeah that hair is wild! I'm sure he had to sit in the makeup chair for a while to get it that 'fantastico'.

Didn't he have the same hair cut in Knight's tale?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47