Monday, November 19, 2007

I look like a creepy guy...

Damn it, Boobs!

I do a lot of checking on my blogging friends during the school hours. That means I am in a public place and I have to be careful what I have placed on my screen…like nudity.

Well, I clicked on The Samurai frog’s blog and I scrolled down and encountered boobs. My screen was filled with boobs, which usually isn’t a problem on my computer at home. However, at a public place, it is not a good idea, especially with a few attractive women around. Quickly, I scrolled down and encountered more bare boobs. I started to get nervous that someone would oversee my screen full of breasts. I had to react quickly and reduce my firefox, so I wouldn’t look like a total pervert.

God bless, The Samurai Frog for providing those pictures though. He’s doing a community service for all single men out there

7 comments:

MC said...

Dude, trust me, I saw something so much worse than that today at one of the blog's of a friend... and if you happened to be watching that... well, you would be that infamous perverted guy.

There was some bad mojo... put it this way... it grossed out Joe Rogan.

PJ said...

I know what you mean - all those boobs in one place were freaking me out a bit (and I'm a girl). Luckily I caught the show at home.

Semaj said...

MC: Lol, ah, yes, the 2 girls and one cup video. I've heard so much about it, but I cant bring myself to watching that clip. I need to watch Joe Rogan's reaction though.
Yeah, that'll probably get me arrested.


pj: I was like whoa, keep scrolling and scrolling and more and more. I sometime get so caught up in reading blogs that I laugh out loud and that gives me strange looks.

Blayde said...

I would've commented on the boobs, but i noticed you used Firefox, Good save :p that drew my attention away

Semaj said...

lol, yep. Firefox is the king of the internet.

What's funny, I was in the coffee shop portion of the library and it was crowded too! I'm sure was going "What a freak."

SamuraiFrog said...

You're welcome.

(Boy, that makes me sound arrogant, doesn't it? But stories like yours make me laugh, because I'm kind of a dick. My friend Carl tells me about it all the time--he reads at work--so it's nice to know it happens to other people. Damn it, now I'm laughing again. What can I say? Dick. Me.)

Semaj said...

lol, yeah I laughed after it was said and done. Keep up the good work, I'll try to scroll faster down the page!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47