Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Things

Uh, no comment.

Random Things

~Maxim has the top 12 worst videogame villains in history.

http://www.maxim.com/Games/Gianteviltomatowithlasermouthpower/slideshow/4659/315.aspx

I’m not sure why Fat Man from MGS 2 is on the list. I found him to be a fun character to fight. Plus, there were many ways to finish him off. My favorite was to use Claymore mines on him and then shoot him a few times in the back.

~Nothing pleases me more than hearing that there are going to be two X-Files movies in the pipeline. Looking at the first movie recently on HBO, I've come to really like it better than the show. There is so much they could do with a sequel. July 25, 2008 is the release date! I just hope they can keep the budget down, because there isn't as much interest in this movie as there was for the 1st movie.

~Now we're going to see not one but two 300 parody movies. I just watched the trailer for Meet The Spartans. There is only one good part in it, and it deals with Mrs. Spears. Do we need two completely different Spartan comedies?

~This is a funny deleted Family Guy moment

4 comments:

MC said...

You can tell that they aren't gamers over at Maxim, as those characters generally have names.

PJ said...

I'm loving Duchovny in Californication right now, but I do catch the odd repeat of the X-Files, so a new movie might interest me (if it's better than the last one).

I'm sorry, but I've had a crush on Kevin Sorbo since he played Hercules, so I'd probably rent that movie just to drool over him (I wouldn't go to the cinema to see it though).

That Family Guy vid was funny, but terrible too. Shame on you (and me).

Semaj said...

MC: You're right. heck, there might even be some better ones we could come up with. I was thinking about posting my own 'Top best boss battles in videogames'.

PJ: Yeah, David has finally found a role that fits him well after X-Files. I like that show too. I've met writers just like his character.

I liked Sorbo back in the Herc days, but I started to hate him during his run on "Andromeda" when he forced head producer out of the show.

that family guy clip is great.

Anonymous said...

... oh, and I also found it odd that in "Dog's" book, he used the word "whore," freely, for all the women he slept with... which makes him... what? No matter what, the word whore is just another slur used to call someone another name other than by their real name. Would anyone go around calling Duane Chapman a "jailbird," or an accomplice to a murder? I doubt anyone with any decency would. Duane continues to learn valuable lessons. After all, isn't that what he gets paid to teach others? Perhaps that's what A&E pulled the show for. Maybe they're not into oxymorons.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47