Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random News Bits

Random News Bits

Could Maggie Q be co-starring in the new Wolverine movie? Man, I hope so, her fight scene in Die Hard 4 was fun. Plus, she's not too hard on the eyes.

Sean Taylor dies from a gunshot to the leg: There going to be more to this story, you better believe it.

So long Sen. Trent Lott: I hope I never see you again. Using his own words, the country will be off without you around.

Shrek the Halls: Do we really need a holiday special? Wasn't that done by the late 80s? Can you really beat that Charlie Brown Special? And, yes, there will be a Shrek 4. I still haven't got around to watching the third movie. After all the over promotional crap and bad word of mouth, I am not certain I want to see it.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I also enjoyed Maggie Q's kickass-ery in DH4. And there's going to be a Wolverine movie? Jackman had better be staying in the role.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I loved Bruce Willis's reaction to this lady kicking his butt.

Yep, the Wolverine movie is further along in development than the Magneto movie. Jackman will be reprising his role.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47