Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Laffy Taffy

The Laffy Taffy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3NXBgSCSrIk

Yeah, so the song is simple and stupid, but the snapping beat is sort of catchy. However, The Source doesn’t agree with me. The actual meaning of the song is rather dirty, and I won’t mention here. There is another group that claims that this group stole their beat and made a fortune off of it. They go by the name B5F.

So, in return, they made a parody of the Laffy Taffy song. It is actually a pretty funny if you listen to entire song. http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSs9TIfhSFc

They claim that they had the beat five years before D4L. It is also worth noting that they use a sample of The Boondocks in their song, which is pretty funny.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

heheh i love that song. it makes me giggle.
I also adopted that song and re-wrote it a bit. See My laptop's name is Lappy 2.0 (named after Strongbad's lappy in Homestarrunner.com).
So when I open up my Lappy i sing the little jingle in my head " My Lappy Tappy... oooo My Lappy Tappy"

Geeky and stupid i know... but i can't help but smile when i open up my Lappy.

Tappy.

:P

Semaj said...

We need to get that song in the studio, Mayren. I see a hit in that song.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47