Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rachael Ray is cooking up some beatdowns

Listen, I’m not saying the guy is evil, but he just looks evil.

Rachael Ray is heated, with olive oil, over the tabloids.

((Since getting married in 2005, negative rumors about Cusimano's past and current habits have dogged the couple. Various reports have said that the couple's marriage is on the rocks.))

If she ever divorces him, I’ll be more than happy to move in. For some reason, I’m attracted to Rachael Ray. Maybe it is because she can make a dish up in 30 minutes and cheap, and I don’t have to pay the dinner bill. (Always date a female chef or cook. You’ll save a fortune on eating at home.)

3 comments:

Blayde said...

Also she you won't feel guilty about her cooking all the time :p

Mayren said...

Rachel is too cute. for you she can be Yum-O

I wish people would quit trying to create drama for her to deal with. I guess the media can't stand an actual good person.

Semaj said...

Blayde: Lol Agreed. I will try out all of new food items too.

Mayren: She is really cute, and has a great smile too.

Yeah, they seem to go after and want to make a news story. though some people deserve it like, like Spears

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47