Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random Bits

This is Kitt. I wonder what KARR will look like?

Random Bits

~Carson Daly resumes his crappy talk show. I wasn’t even aware that he still had a show. At first I was a little mad that he was going to cross the picket lines, but I realized his only audience is a bunch of 16 year girls, hoping he goes back to TRL. Daly is nothing.

~I did my power point presentation and I did extremely well! I had the entire class laughing their heads off. I mean they were laughing out loud. I would look into the audience and see them really follow my story.

They were with me the whole way, except for one guy that didn’t seem interested. People came up to me afterwards and told me how entertaining and funny my presentation was. I ended up getting 100 out of 100, a freaking A+. Knowing that people loved my performance was one of the best feelings I have ever had.

~Here are the five hot chicks we hate and the five ugly girls we love. I disagree with Cameron Diaz being on the list. She should be on any list. I’ve never found her attractive. I couldn’t agree more with number 1 on the ugliest list. She gets on my nerves.

~The news of KITT being a Shelby GT500KR is alright in my book. While I was a fan of the old show, I think this change takes the new Knight Rider show in different direction. Let’s just hope they completely forget the Team Knight Rider show back in the 90s.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47