Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fidel Castro hats are not hot.

Maddox has a point…

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

I have never understood why girls wear these Fidel Castro hats. I saw a girl walk into one of my classes donning one of these hats. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Girl, with that hat on, you remind me of that dictator in Cuba.”

Maybe it’s me, but I don’t want a hot chick to have me recall a barely living old guy with a Santa beard. I don't need that picture in my head while I'm looking at you.

I guess communists aren't the only one using these hats.

I hate this hipster crap
___________________________________________
See, he should have been using his hat. It gives him balance.
I actually think the hat was alway controlling him from the beginning. It's alive I tell you.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I like them. I've got a black Diesel cap which makes me feel like a proper revolutionary.

Semaj said...

They seem to have grown in fashion sense. I am seeing more of these hats on the ladies.

lol, I think it brings out the revolutionary call in all of us. I just hope the young ladies down start to grown white beards and green army uniforms

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47