Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wonder Woman TV costume revamped

Old version
new version below


Wonder Woman TV costume revamped
After millions of fanboys cried BS on the TV Wonder Woman outfit for the upcoming TV show, it looks like the designers made some changes to the outfit.  I didn’t like the blue boots, but kind of dug the upper suit.  Plus, I’m more for the slightly slimmer WW, because of the Bruce Timm version from JLU. 


And, I have to say I am pleased with the new upgrades to the outfit.  I f’ing love the red boot and the stars on the side of the pants.  This is certainly more of a blend of Golden Age and the newest costume from the updated series in the DCU.
 I still don’t like what I am hearing about the show, but I think they made some good choices with the redesign.  Now, if they can get Power Girl to show up on the show, I’ll be happy…
Who would you have play Power Girl?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47