Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slowest Train/Car crash ever…

Slowest Train/Car crash ever…
What was the guy in the car thinking he decided to roll down the hill all of 10mph?  Did he think he could shove the train out of the way?
I would have paid extra if this happened to me while riding the train.
Anyway, the guy that decided to have his station wagon kiss a big ass train is named Brian Kielty.  I can't fully confirm this, but he's not a dumb guy because he works on computers for a huge PC company.
From News Observer, ((Kielty said he was all right, but he declined to comment further before eventually being driven home by a family member.
Kielty was charged with failure to reduce speed, Quiñones said. "I've never seen anything like this," said the seven-year law enforcement veteran.
Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2009/06/08/39890/excursion-train-hit-by-car.html#ixzz1GCbGXjNJ))
I found his Facebook page and thought about sending him a friend request, but decided against it. I don't want him running into anymore trains.
By the way, I got this from Reddit and this comment pretty much summed up my enjoyment. From aaegler ((Came here to see a car running into a slow moving train, was not disappointed. ))

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47