Monday, March 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens, stop taking photos of yourself naked...again

Vanessa Hudgens, stop taking photos of yourself naked (NSFW)
Once again, the extremely cute Hudgens has another nude photo scandal.  This would make the third one.  It’s as if this woman only poses in from of her camera nude.  I’m not complaining, just observing.  It usually only takes one time for a girl to learn not to take nude photos of herself.  This is not the case for Hudgens. 
One of the things I’ve always said was that if I had a hot girlfriend, she doesn't need to send me naked photos of herself, because I’ll memorize every aspect of her.  I don’t need reminding.  I’m not telling hot women not to take photos of themselves naked, but to think about it.  They should know that taking the picture just might come back to haunt them.  And, crazy bloggers like me will talk about it. 
This time around, the new slew or swarms of photos are of her kissing another woman.  And, a few up close and personal photos of certain body parts.  The woman in question is Alexa Nikolas (18).  And, she happens to be from the Nickelodeon network.  So, you have a Disney actress and a Nickelodeon one messing around on camera.  Aren’t these two companies rivals? 
The bigger question is why do these pictures keep coming out.  This is the third time.  Either she has a security problem or she is leaking these photos out there on purpose.  There seems to be a new trend out there of leaking photos in order to get people talking.   

I don’t even remember anyone sending me a photo like this on my phone.  Speaking of Cell Phone messages and photos.  The only messages I get are from dudes messaging the wrong number…trying to talk to their girlfriends.  

3 comments:

MC said...

Well, she does have that Sucker Punch movie coming out... and nude photos sort of go along with that.

Semaj said...

K: Yeah, and I have to wonder if her people were involved in this leak too as well as the other leaks. No one can be this stupid and do it a third time.

MC: I had no idea she was in Sucker Punch. I guess she really wants to shed that Disney image really badly. And, she'll probably get naked in the movie too. I see your point there.

Someone needs to take that damn camera away from her.

Nwoha Chidinma M said...

i definitely think she wants some sort of attention! she's doing it on purpose! http://www.unn.edu.ng/

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47