Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Fast trailer (5 Fast 5 Furious) (The Fast and Furious 5)

 Vin: “I smell what you're cooking. It smells like White Castles.”
The Rock: “Actually, it's Krystal burgers.”
_____________________________

Five Fast trailer (5 Fast 5 Furious) (The Fast and Furious 5)
I like this second trailer. I just hope the movie recaptures the fun of the first two movies and not the dreary mood of the 4th movie. I think Vin and Paul wanted to move away from the franchise, but neither of them really became huge stars. I did like Vin's character from Riddick movies though.
The Rock looks very good in the film. He looks like he's back to his size when he was in WWE.  Uh, wasn't the Rock in a movie called Faster? 
Trailer 1



Paul: “We should have gotten Geico or progressive insurance”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this new Fast 5 Featurette, the movie looks exciting!! http://bit.ly/eqOCNE

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47