The Roles that never happened for John Belushi


Make sure to check out the massive post over at split-sider, because some the roles within their list I’ve knew he was up for.  There are a few un-filmed projects that were supposed to star him, but never got off the ground after his death.    
Here are a few I wanted to take note of in my post.
Arthur (1981):  I can’t see John playing the role of Arthur.  I can’t see anyone but Dudley Moore doing the role.  Belushi would have brought a different vibe. 
Ghostbusters (1984):  This is one of them I’ve heard about.  Again, I couldn’t see anyone other than Bill Murray in the role.  Murray brought a slacker smart guy sense to the role. 
Spies Like Us (1985):  I could see John in this role and probably would have been better than Chevy Chase.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan