Monday, February 14, 2011

Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar

What a lovely couple..., but do you want to smell like them?


Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar
I heard this on the Kevin Smith podcast and could believe this was real, but it is. 
Khloe and Lamar combine their powerful smells to form a new fragrance called Unbreakable.  Don’t take my word for it…
Lamar, what are you doing?  First, you marry the unattractive version of the Cardassians, uh Kardashian.  Then, you show up in this unmanly unisex fragrance for good measure.  Do I want to smell like Khloe and Lamar? 
When I think of sexy, I don’t think of Khloe and Lamar. 
Why is Khloe dry humping Lamar in the ad?  Does the fragrance remove your clothes for you?
By the way, the name Unbreakable will be funny if these two ever get divorced.  I’m thinking this marriage will last another year or so.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47