Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell has a doll

http://www17.serrahost.com/servlet/toynutzcom/Detail?no=119

Searching through the Web, I came across this gem. Yes, Rosie has a freaking doll. If you look closely at the bottom of the package, you will notice that it says “Friend of Barbie”. Yeah, right. I'm certain she's a very special friend of Barbie, when Ken's not home. Who knew Barbie swung both ways.

I'm dying to know if the Rosie doll comes with a blue jean jacket and bag of chips. At least they have her correct head size.

Side Note: The site selling the doll actually has some cool stuff for sell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, her head does give new accuracy to the term melon.

Semaj said...

I think only Karl Rove has her beat.

Anonymous said...

I would have said Bill O'Reilly, but the net effect is the same.

Semaj said...

I never noticed before, but o'reilly's dome is pretty big. I need to do a side by side Comparison of Rove and those big head aliens.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47