Thursday, September 21, 2006

My 1st Troll! Let the Flame War begin

A few minutes ago, I noticed a person going into that certain post that got me some unwanted attention. I checked it out, and someone left me a comment on the page. Here’s what he said.

I KNOW RAY AND HE WAS NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL I. HAVE KNOW RAY FOR 12 YEARS AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN CREEPY OR THREATING.HE WAS A RESPECTFULL WELL SPOKEN YOUNG MAN OFTEN JUDGED BY OTHERS FOR THE WAY HE LOOKED.
HAVE YOU EVER SPOKEN TO HIM? HAVE YOU EVER SAID HELLO OR EVEN GOOD BYE TO HIM? YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.I PRAY FOR RAY KNOW IN HIS TIME OF NEED I ALSO PRAY FOR THE FAMILY HE LOST THERE LOVED ONE. BUT MOST OF ALL I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN APPROACH PEOPLE YOU ARE AFRAID OF AND FACE YOUR FEARS. PEACE BE UNTO YOU:-)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:55:38 PM

Well, hello Mr. Anonymous.

I did in fact know him for like 3 years while at work. Hell, I thought he was a good person, and he was a nice guy. However, he began to act strangely, becoming paranoid and withdrawn. I know this because I saw it with my own two eyes, I freaking worked with him. So don’t come in here thinking I didn’t know him. Besides, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve known someone, because people change. The man threatened many people in my work area, and that’s been documented.

((HE WAS A RESPECTFULL WELL SPOKEN YOUNG MAN OFTEN JUDGED BY OTHERS FOR THE WAY HE LOOKED.))

Trust me, I’ve lived my entire life as an outsider. I’ll never fit with the crowd, but that doesn’t matter. I grew up being one of the few black kids in my area, and I was treated differently…judged. But, that doesn’t give me the right to take another person’s life. Yes, our personal history is important in shaping our lives, but it doesn’t take away for our personal responsibility for our actions.

((HAVE YOU EVER SPOKEN TO HIM? HAVE YOU EVER SAID HELLO OR EVEN GOOD BYE TO HIM?))

For what, and why? The man murdered a father to an unborn son, a workingman. I have no reason to speak to him.

((BUT MOST OF ALL I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN APPROACH PEOPLE YOU ARE AFRAID OF AND FACE YOUR FEARS. PEACE BE UNTO YOU:-) ))

Whoa, hold on, Slick. For one, keep your prayers to yourself, because I don’t need them from you. How do you approach someone that threatens you with bodily harm? Work is no place for that kind of shit. I’ve worked there too long to have someone act that way around me. Everyone was afraid to do something and I was the one with balls to do something about it. And what would have happened if I confronted him? I’m sure I wouldn’t be typing to you right now, that’s for sure.

Thanks for the insightful input, and the smiley at the end. That just makes me feel so much better now. BTW, turn the damn caps off, Fartknocker. Come again...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47