Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Random Thoughts (Space Jam)

Space Jam, one big Nike Movie…I’m waiting for Space Jam 2: I’m Retired For Good.
____________________________________________
Do you smell what he’s cooking? 15 million.

Random Thoughts

~Yesterday, I filled out an admission form for the University Of Louisville, and paid freaking thirty dollars for the thing. Today, I have to go to my old College and pay them money to send my transcripts to UofL.

~While looking at Yvonne site, I came across another blog with some thoughtful material, and it's from an Australian named mooiness . What really stood out was a well written and thoughtful post on Moderate Muslims.

((To sensible and moderate Muslims here and everywhere else: it’s time to start speaking louder. The rest of the world needs to hear you. Your religion has been hijacked by the militants for too long now.))

It's time for all moderate voices on all issues to speak out and show there are sensible people on all sides of an issue. End of speech.

~Yeah, I saw Star Trek: Remastered, I really enjoyed the restrained take the FX folks took on the FX work. And, I was wrong about the first season opening credits, because They recorded an alt-take of the first season credits without the woman singing and without De Forest Kelly being in the credits.

~Because I am a weak minded fool, I've been hooked on Sushi. Someone mentioned it and now I've been to my local Kroger store to pick up freshly made sushi. Yes, out here in the East End of Louisville we have professional Sushi Chiefs working at a grocery store, they have their own section.

~Gridiron Gang is number one in the Box Office with 15 Million. Hopefully, this will be reason enough for Xzibit to stop doing Pimp My Ride on that turd called MTV.

~I came, I saw, and I farted

James B (Me)

~I rented Space Jam, and I don't even know why. However, it was a free rental.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47