Monday, September 18, 2006

Angry Professor vs. Cell Phone

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2757161

Anyone that's reads my blog long enough, is fully aware how much I hate Cell Phones. Well, this clip shows a Professor lecturing a class, and a stupid student letting a cell phone ring and then taking the call. The Professor yanks the phone out of the stupid student's hand and throws it on the floor, and continues with his lecture without missing a beat. I want to sign up for his class.

Rule1234123: Turn the damn Cell Phone off during class: Your not that important, and plus I didn't pay to hear you talk to your girl/boyfriend. If I wanted to do that, I'd read your blog/myspace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love the fact that the prof doesn't look overly pissed during the whole thing.

Semaj said...

That's the best part, plus i bet the dude with the phone felt like a total fool after the prof smashed his Cell. He had to sit and look at his Shattered phone

Anonymous said...

You know...guess what. That student is paying that freaks salary. That ass hole owes that guy a cell phone. These freaking Proffesor's think they are GOD. Well guess what, they are NOTHING. If I am going to pay $15,000 a semester for this guy to teach me its NOT his right to touch me or anything I own. I pay this assholes salary for God's sake!

Semaj said...

Yeah, I feel ya, but man the same can be said for the cell phone user, too. If I pay 15,000 for school, I dont need a another student messing it up for me.

but you're correct, he should have asked the student to turn it off before smashing it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47