Monday, September 11, 2006

Random Thoughts (DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince)

Random Thoughts

~If there is one thing that I will miss it’s summertime!

~Well, I’m nearly done with Second Season of Arrested Development. So, I’ll be on the shorter third season next weekend. Damn funny show. There were rumors that one of the characters from that show was going to show up on Scrubs, but that kind of disappeared.

~It looks like that Lonelygirl saga on Youtube.com was all fake. This video explains some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05X9nNNXLU, this guy is funny.

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/FineOnMedia/archives/2006/08/lonelygirl15_th_1.html

~I watched this video of a news reporter getting beat down by the very guy he’s doing the story on. And, it gets very bloody, http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2769563

~Cheerleader on Mobile: I watched this video and laughed. This cheerleader actually does her routine while talking on the phone! And, she’s pretty good too.

~Rocks Update: After not showing up almost an entire week, Rocks comes strolling into work like nothing happened, munching on a bag of fruity loops. This Friday past, he got mad at me for laughing at him, but at least I turned my back when I was laughing.

~The Agonybooth.com has a new review up of the unbelievably bad 911 Bush movie that came out in 2003. DC 9/11: Time of Crisis...

Not to be confused the Road to 911.

The reason I really like the review is this line right here,

((So you're probably wondering why I'd even think of reviewing a movie about 9/11. And that, sadly, just shows how far the political climate in this country has deteriorated in the last five years. I mean, if there's one event that at the time I never thought anyone in a million years would ever use for political gain, it's the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.))

The political climate has grown so personal that people will throw chairs and walk off TV shows when they don’t agree with what someone says something they don’t agree with. What happened to simply disagreeing with the other person’s view, making your point known? Sure, we’ve gotten more political, but we’ve gotten more ‘sheep’ like too. Why do some many Americans have to watch American Idol?

~I rented Xenosaga III and so far it’s better than part II, I couldn’t finish part II. I really dig the music in this one as well. It’s a move away from the techno junk in part 2.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47