Sunday, September 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

Cobra Commander keeping his Pimp Hand strong.

Random Thoughts

~I’ve been watching GI Joe reruns on cable of late. I’m really digging them, because it brings me back to my childhood. While troubled, it was much more simple than being an adult. I don’t want to grow up, because if I did, I wouldn’t be a Toys R Us Kid.

~I found an interesting post from this blogger on her thoughts about the shooting that happened a few days ago at Dawson College . I found her through technorati.com, I enjoyed reading her point of view, so check it out.

~I would like to thank Rico for giving me a shout out on his site http://www.thesmartpda.com/

~This week, I just got my first wireless keyboard and mouse for my computer, and I am loving every minute of it.

~I don't like white bread, and I am not a fan of toast.

~Someone needs to tell Google to update their Google Maps. I was looking at the thing and noticed my old car in one of the pictures! I'm not making this up.

~I woke up today with numbness in my left hand, it went away after a few hours. I must of slept on it.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Whoa, wait, GI Joe is back on cable? Where?

I love my wireless mouse, but the sucker eats up batteries something fierce!

Semaj said...

Strangely enough, it comes on G4 around 8am on the Action Blast block

Thanks for the heads up on the batteries, I’ll buy some more today.
http://www.g4tv.com/actionblast/index.html

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47