Wednesday, September 20, 2006

LOST season 2

Locke Surfs the Internet for spoilers to season 3.

Yes, I've gone on a LOST Marathon. I've gotten through 4 dvd discs from Sunday to today. I can't get enough of LOST, but I am itching to get back into Prison Break as well. Because, I don't make it a rule to watch many TV shows as they're airing on prime time, I was shocked to see that there was someone actually living in the Hatch, and there was a Doomsdays machine in there.

I'll have a review within a week or so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone's behind on their TV watching ... :P

I just watched the first 5 episodes of Prison Break - something we're not getting on Aussie TV for another two months. God bless the man who invented YouTube :)

Semaj said...

Yeah, way behind, I tend to forget there are some pretty good shows on, but I also like watching them in blocks (DVD)like Prison Break and 24

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

If only we could all afford DVD editions of TV shows :P

Semaj said...

Lol, I understand, but 90 % of the tv shows I see on DVD are rentals. I almost never buy them

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47