Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Numa Returns

Numa Man Returns

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3gg5LOd_Zus

This must be one of the sighs of Judgment Day, because The Numa-Numa dude has returned. The guy came out of self-exile to begin making videos again. This time the video has slightly higher production values and a new Numa song. Somehow, in a Leonard Part 6 sort of way, the video is entertaining. I found myself bopping my head to the beat, and then I realized what I was doing and promptly slapped myself out of it. I loved the already oversized Brolsma heads floating through the video. Gary Brolsma, welcome back…

Grade Video: B (on a bad movie scale, Like Snakes on a Plane)

Grade Song: C+ (with all the Techno badness too)

Here’s hoping he does more of these things and bring back The Star Wars Kid.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47